Nous proposons des formations dédiées
au développement professionnel des docteurs
Nous aidons les docteurs à valoriser leurs compétences & explorer leurs opportunités
Adoc Talent Management offers training courses dedicated to the professional development of PhDs
We help PhDs promote their skills and explore their opportunities
Despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we are continuing all of our operations remotely, including our training activities.
We offer several adapted training courses as webinars of various formats. Although academic facilities and labs remain closed, we continue to support PhD candidates and PhDs in their professional development. Our training courses are interactive and interspersed with opportunities for discussion, offering a much-needed space for socialization during this period of isolation.
We use a platform that allows many interactive features, subgroup exercises in "virtual rooms", whiteboards, polls, word clouds, and more.
*In order to participate in good conditions, participants must have a computer connected to the internet with sound, microphone and webcam.
Short formats (2h)
Long formats (1 to 2 days)
• Identifying and promoting your skills (in French or English)
• PhDs in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: Promoting your skills outside the academic sector (in French)
• Starting your job search
(in French or English)
• Preparing your mobility and/or international career (support in English, animation in French or English).
• Knowing the companies and occupations (in French or English)
• Discover and access non-R&D jobs
• Discover and access academic research
• Optimizing your digital identity and use of social media (in French or English)
• Understanding the recruitment process from the recruiter's point of view (in French or English)
• Discovering major trends in the PhD job market (in French or English)
• Building & optimizing your CV (in French or English)
• Build your LinkedIn profile (in French or English)
These short formats are also spaces for free and friendly discussions between PhDs and recruiters.
• Conducting a doctoral project (in French or English)
• Working at a distance with digital tools (in French)
• Knowing the PhD job market
(in French or English)
• Discover and access R&D jobs
• Discover and access strategy consulting jobs (in French or English)
• Succeed and negotiate your integration into the company (in French or English)
Do not hesitate to contact us for more informations!
Adoc Talent Management offers training for doctoral students, PhDs and research staff on various topics related to career development. Some of our courses can also be adapted to supervisors and teams.
The aim of our training workshops is to offer participants the tools needed to define and implement a realistic and personal professional project. The possible career paths ("the range of possibilities") of the participants are at the intersection of three spheres on which our trainings propose to work:
(All our modules are available in French and English)
Find your future job in line with your career plan
Building or redefining of a career plan - The identification of skills - Mastering job search and market tools - Optimizing a job application and the realization of a business creation project.
Knowledge of professional environments
Discovering the various professional environments and positions of the public and the private sectors, with a perspective on the skills need.
Develop your competencies
Training different audiences (doctoral students, PhDs, supervisors, research staff) in optimizing their daily practice in project management, team management, resource management (bibliography, informatics, etc.) and pedagogical practice and provide support on ethical and legal aspects.
Download our catalogue 2018-2019 in pdf
Adoc Talent Management also offers innovative services that can be combined with training to compose a tailor-made program:
• Individual coaching: face-to-face meeting with a consultant to optimize his job search
• Career Day: interactive seminar to discover the job market
• Job dating: day of meeting between recruiters and candidates